Triplets’ Arrival (Info & Pictures)

The triplets are here! They were born via c-section on June 10th, 2011 at approximately 12PM Pacific. Everyone is doing just fine. Well, Esther is in quite a lot of pain, but the nurses and doctors assure us she’s doing great. She/they made it to 37 weeks and 2 days gestation which is amazing!

William Jeffrey (Identical Baby A): 5 lbs. 8 oz.
Jackson Martin (Identical Baby B): 5 lbs. 10 oz.
Emilia Olive (Fraternal Baby C) : 5 lbs. 10 oz.

We’ve posted a few pictures from the day in our photo gallery. You can check them out by clicking here.

Finally, once Esther is up and feeling better, she said she will post the birth story. So, stay tuned!

• Mommyandkai says:

Beautiful, what an inspiration.  They are on room air!!!  That is ideal with triplets.  We are hoping for the same when our threesome comes.  Well done, looking forward to more.  Best of luck to the five of you-FANTASTIC…  http://fraziertriplets.blogspot.com/

• jasa says:

Awww yay for the pictures. :) But extra yay for the mom, dad and babies!

• Peterelka says:

Just awesome! Best of luck to all of you- get some rest, Esther, you’re going to need it. :-)

• MJ says:

ok. AMAZING. you guys are AMAZING. Way to go. You did it. AMAZING> And let me just confirm what you already know. Your babies are just breathtakingly gorgeous. Congratulations. Love the names too. Great job!

• Helen says:

The fact that Esther made it to 37w2d is astonishing to me! WOW! Well done to her :)

So are they all take home babies?

Thanks! Yes, they are coming home with us once Mom recovers from her c-section. They didn’t require any intervention in the NICU. Just a few hours of standard observation…

• Hannah says:

Congratulations! You all are the greatest. We are so lucky to have you in our lives. I can’t wait to meet the little ones.

• Laura Alotaibi says:

Congrats!!!  The babies look amazing!  You are truly blessed!

• Lauren says:

Congrats!  You don’t know me, — I’m Jeremy Bear’s sister and I’ve been silently following your blog since he began his.  After the tragedy they have recently suffered, it’s good to see a happy ending.  Your children are just beautiful.  Love the names.  (I have a daughter named Amelia, so I especially love that one!)  All the best to you as you adjust to life with three.  Thanks for sharing your journey with the world!

• Stacey says:

Congratulations!  I am SO excited for you guys to get your babies home and embark on the journey of a lifetime!  We have 22month old triplets and it is the most fun a person could have! http://www.jsalexandershattrick.blogspot.com